All Things Must Pass

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

photo booths, Baran...I'm telling you

I want to post, but I don't have much to talk about. The end result? This filler post. I guarantee you it will be boring, but I really felt like writing today, although I have nothing to say.

This weekend was odd...we didn't really do much at all. We had stuff planned, sure, but didn't really follow through on anything. We were going to go to a show on Saturday night (Alejandro Escovedo) but we did not. I got my crown on Saturday afternoon and I was in a lot of pain. So I compromised with Eric and we decided we would go for a hike on Sunday instead. We thought we'd have a nice quiet night in and then a nice quiet hike the next day. But then our friend Elgn called and wanted us to hang out. We kinda blow him and his girlfriend Jessica off a lot. Not on purpose or because we don't like them, it just kind of happens that way. So we decided we shouldn't blow them off again so we went out to Old Chicago's (a pizza chain in Colorado...and most of the western US, I believe). We had some beers and just chatted for a few hours, then headed over to Elgn's house to play darts. I think he got too drunk and ended the game early (I won), so Eric and I headed home. Eric wasn't feeling well the next day so we hung out around the house all day Sunday. It was pretty much one of the most boring weekends ever, but kinda nice all the same.

In other news, in response to my care package for him, my super great friend Justin sent me a care package that includes...a box camera. How freaking cool is that? It's a working one too, I just have to find the right film for it. It's pretty much the best care package I've ever gotten (I got mixed cds in it too). If some of you are feeling the urge to compete and one-up him, please feel free. I enjoy getting things in the mail. Especially care packages, presents, money, etc.

They hired a new girl at my work. I think she may be ok, but I'm not sure. She kind of gets on my nerves but Eric says everyone kind of gets on my nerves. That may be true. However, she might have good taste in music, which is something that I haven't seen out here yet. I'll update you as I know more about whether or not she'll be awesome. Her name is Tiffany though and I can honestly say I've never liked a single Tiffany I've known (excluding one, but here name was only Tiffany because her twin's name was Stephanie, so she was only a Tiffany indirectly). I've never liked a Kelly I've known either. Especially Kelleys.
ick

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is tiffany cute?

5:38 AM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger kelly said...

yeah but she has a b/f

11:59 AM, September 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a rule, I don't like people who end their last name with an "i." For instance: "Jaqui" "Tiffani" or (especially) "Brittani."

It's worked out well for me so far... When does it start snowing there?

9:01 AM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger kelly said...

it starts snowing in the mountains in september, but here on the (kinda) flatlands, its more end of november-january

2:20 PM, September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home