All Things Must Pass

Friday, August 18, 2006

more kitties


At first we were worried about having fish with kitties, especially after the mice incidents (out of the 4 we've had, only 1 was killed by the cats, thank you), but they're really enjoying them. And not for breakfast. They like to just sit and watch them and it's cute as the dickens. I believe Swede is most partial to them.











I have both a dentist's appointment and a haircut today. I'm extremely nervous about the dentist's appointment because I haven't been to the dentist in probably 5 years. I didn't have health insurance for a really long time and just couldn't afford a visit. Now I do have health insurance and I kept putting it off because I hate the dentist (I'm not alone here, I believe). However, I'm pretty certain I have a cavity and the last time I did go, they told me my wisdom teeth were growing in, which I still haven't felt or had issues with. The haircut also makes me nervous because I have only an inkling of what I want and I don't know how to explain it to the girl. However, I do know that I don't like my hair how it is now (you can see it in the post about my bday bbq). I'm going to the girl that cuts Heather's hair and I think she does a great job on Heather, but I don't want my hair that short. We'll see what happens and, good or bad, I'll post pics.
There's an art festival in Golden, CO this weekend. Golden is where Heather is probably going to move at the end of the year. It's also where Buffalo Bill is buried. The downtown of Golden is supposed to be really nice, I look forward to seeing it and I always love an art festival. Plus, they do free horse carriage rides around the Historic Downtown. Yay! I love horse carriage rides. My mom and I did the horse carriage Ghost Tour in Savannah last summer and it was so much fun. I'm a big fan of horses, so I'm lucky that we have 2 right in our back yard.
I may post again with the haircut pictures today. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home