All Things Must Pass

Sunday, August 13, 2006

a few additions

I recently recieved some more presents for my birthday. Eric threw me a kind of suprise barbeque yesterday. He told me he wanted to have a bbq for my birthday, but he told me Sunday, and told everyone else Saturday. So I was sitting on the couch, thinking it would be a boring, but relaxing, Sunday when Jeff and Liz pull up. Soon followed by Elgn, Jessica, Heather, Andrew, Lauren, Joe, and Case. It was a pretty good time and I got a couple more presents. Jeff and Liz got me a mani-pedi at a salon in Boulder called ten20, which should be pretty nice. I'm going to see if I can exchange the mani-pedi for some waxing or something. Not that I don't love a good mani-pedi, I definitely do, but I've already found a great place in Boulder for pedicures where they last for almost a month, it's ridiculous. Also, Jeff brought me some spiced rum that's supposed to be great but I haven't tried it yet. Elgn's girlfriend Jessica made me 2 necklaces and a bracelet, which was really sweet. Lauren and Joe left some vodka over here, so I'll assume that's for me. Case gave me his last cigarette (yes, I have quit, but it was my birthday party). It was a pretty good time all in all. Good food, too.

In other news, after Eric and I got back from biking to the market, we found a cow in our backyard. it was odd. I think she was sick b/c she was pooping everywhere and making weird noises. She came back during the bbq, but Elgn scared her away by trying to pet her.

We bought two goldfish today. We've named them Choi and Fezzik. They are just adorable, I'll post pictures later. So, signing off the end of my birthday week, happy birthday to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home