All Things Must Pass

Saturday, August 19, 2006

haircut


So here you are, as promised: a photo of my new haircut.
It's a little blurry and I look extremely unhappy, but this is kinda how pictures go for me. I get depressed because every single picture of me looks like ass and then by the time I get a semi-decent one, I've quit smiling. I can't fake a smile for more than like 3 seconds anyways. So there you have it. It's a really cute haircut and I like it a lot.
As far as the dentist went, I have over $500 in dental work that needs to be done. I need 3 or 4 fillings (I can't remember) and a crown. Yay! Let this be a lesson to the rest of you; go to the dentist, friends. Don't put it off.
Eric and I are off to a coffee shop to continue our GRE studying. Have a great weekend, everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger caleb said...

looks good. you sure you didn't have a pet die, or something?

12:23 PM, August 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it. it's spunky. like you!!

12:37 PM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger kelly said...

i look kinda hot in that super sad way though, am i right?

6:14 PM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

I have to start studying for the GRE soon. Yuck.

As far as your hair is concerned, I've always liked it short. You're just one of those short-hair kind of girls. (Not many can pull it off.) I always wanted to be one of those girls, but I'm just not. :(

12:58 PM, September 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home