All Things Must Pass

Friday, August 11, 2006

a present inventory

This is what I got for my birthday:

This, if you couldn't read it, is a She-ra DVD (Princess of Power). This is from Heather.

This is from Andrew. It is a poker tabletop, which I think is pretty great.

I would post a picture of Eric's present, but it's just two pieces of paper. He got us front row seats to Cirque de Soleil for when we're in Vegas. I'm very excited about this because, not only have I never seen Cirque de Soleil, I have also never seen it in the front row. Should be a good time and make our Vegas trip complete with a flashy show.

This is all I received for my birthday. If anyone else would like to send a present, let me know and I can provide my address.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday! i'm late as usual...so sorry.

she-ra!!!!! oh hell yes! i love that show!
JEM is good too. you may think of investing in that one as well.

you'll love cirque. your first show is always the best!

12:25 PM, August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home