All Things Must Pass

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

whew

It's been a stressful couple of weeks. What with the family in town, a new health problem and friend drama, I'm about ready to retire these old bones. Luckily, tomorrow is my last day of work for the week and then I can sit back and enjoy time to myself and time w/ Eric. We want to go skiing on Friday but now the weather report's saying 5-10 inches of snow. It'll be a bitch to drive to Breckenridge in that kind of weather. So now Eric wants to go Saturday instead but I jsut hate hate hate to go on Saturday. It's 10 times more crowded and I feel like it just takes this giant chunk out of the weekend. I'm weird about weekends.
My toenail's kinda growing in, for anyone who was worried. Perhaps I'll post a picture of it. If I remember.
Yeah, that's about all I've got in me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrel said...

hey, kelly...can i have your e-mail address?

amanda

mine's squir999@msn.com...thanks.

9:01 PM, April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home