All Things Must Pass

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

a mystery no more

So our 2 mystery days have been booked. We are going to Cortona, friends. I'm excited about it, I've heard good things. We had issues with booking a hotel, they're apparently few and far between in such a small town, but ended up with a pretty nice one called Hotel Italia. It is the most expensive hotel we booked for the entire trip, but it should really be a pleasant stay. I can't wait, it seems like an eternity away.
We had a little snag w/ another of our hotels in Sorrento. They got the days wrong and were actually all booked for the first day we needed. It was a bit of a disappointment, the place we had booked (Orchid Corners) was adorable and they had a hotel cat named Max... but we found another suitable hotel. As of right now, everything is all settled as far as hotels go. That's a big weight off my shoulders, I'll tell you that much right now.
The anniversary dinner went well, I had a delicious Ahi tuna.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goooooooo Cortona!

10:35 AM, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home