All Things Must Pass

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

when it rains...

April has just been a straight up shitty month for me. Just one thing piled on top of another. The thing that bugs me the most about it all is the lack of real stress that I'm feeling. I'm pretty much numb to everything right now and I don't think that's a very healthy coping mechanism.
I found out Friday that I did not get into the grad program I wanted at CU. It sucks. I haven't quite developed a plan B as of yet, but I'm pretty sure it'll involve me getting a new job. If I can find one that sucks less than this one. Also my tooth started to hurt. I need to get into the dentist before we leave for Italy but where's the time? I work 9-6 every day with no break for lunch. On top of that I've got a friend's wedding coming up that has me engaged every day for the next two weekends. Maybe the stress is peeking through a little bit.
I wish I had a "but on a lighter note" comment to insert here, but I'm pretty down in the dumps, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home