All Things Must Pass

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

an expansion

In response to the concern over my last post, I give you this:

I'm wondering if the things in my life that make me unhappy (i.e. interactions with people at work or with the friends I've made here) could possibly be turned around by me alone. Perhaps the reason I'm not making friends with the people at work or why I'm not satisfied with the friends I do have out here is simply me. My personality, my spin on situations, my reactions to certain things. Maybe if I could pinpoint a part of me that is so against whatever it is that bothers me in people, I could be just kind of neutral about things and accept people for how they are instead of expecting so much from them...

Now you see why I didn't explain it the first time. My trains of thought never make much sense.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope, it must be those people, so come back here :)

9:29 AM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger caleb said...

two things:

leave the 'tude at the door

you are too cool for school.

that is my summary for you, ms. baucum.

12:59 PM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home