All Things Must Pass

Thursday, August 09, 2007

2.5 months later

I haven't really had much to say in the last few months. I still don't really have much to say, but I figured the silence has lasted too long. I'm trying to think of important things that have happened in the last 2.5 months...I've been working a lot. There was a point where I was completely ready to quit my job and I went out and put in applications at restaurants around Boulder. Nothing came of that, so I'm still here at the chiropractor's office and recently things haven't been so bad. My new, improved plan is to hold out until the middle of December, quit my job, go home for Christmas and then have surgery in January, after which I will have a good 4 non-drugged-up weeks to find another job. We'll see how that goes.
In other good news, Jee is coming back to the states for a few weeks. I'm really excited to see her. Combined with her visit will be my first journey to LA, where Justin lives and Jee is flying into. I'll head out there (by my lonesome, Eric couldn't take the time off) for a long weekend and then she'll come back here to CO with me, shortly followed by Ted (flying in from San Fran for the week). It's exciting to see almost all of my best friends in one week's time.
What else...today's my birthday. I'm 25 years old, a quarter century. I like birthdays, but I'm working all day for this one. I only have to work 4 hours tomorrow though, so that's a small consolation. No plans that I'm aware of, as of yet. Eric is planning something I think. So far I've gotten a really cool ceramic coffee mug from Eric. And we'll go out to dinner tonight.
Here's a list of some stuff that's happened since I last posted:
-Baran left town a week ago for San Diego. Godspeed.
-We went camping at Lake Carter, which was beautiful.
-We've done a fair amount of hiking, including a Foothills hike, which we'd yet to do even though we live 5 minutes from them.
-We visited Lakeside Amusement Park for my friend Case's birthday. It was fun but there are too many spinny rides.
-Our outside kitties got new homes.
-We went to Virginia/Washington DC for Eric's cousin's wedding.
That's all I can think of. It's been a pretty uneventful summer, despite the fact that it's felt like a madhouse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Happy birthday, Kelly.

I'm glad you have a blog so that I can read about what you're up to.

I miss you and I hope you're doing well. I need to try to call you soon. Maybe sometime next week? Maybe I'll schedule it with you through e-mail, so that we can actually talk! :)

12:30 PM, August 10, 2007  
Blogger Sara said...

Happy birthday, Kelly.

I'm glad you have a blog so that I can read about what you're up to.

I miss you and I hope you're doing well. I need to try to call you soon. Maybe sometime next week? Maybe I'll schedule it with you through e-mail, so that we can actually talk! :)

12:30 PM, August 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home