All Things Must Pass

Monday, October 16, 2006

Ketchup

Sorry for the delay in posting, there just really isn't much going on here. I worked all last week and then had a nice relaxing weekend with Eric. We bought our ski passes finally. We had to wait for over an hour to get them, people are nuts about skiing here. The first mountain has already opened. Apparently A-Basin has 16 inches of powder already. Supposedly it's the earliest any of them have ever been open. We can't take our lessons until November something, so I've still got some time. I'm super excited.
We went to see Yo La Tengo the night of the 10th. They're always a fun show. We got there while the opening band was playing (a band called Why?, they're really great) and Ira and Georgia from Yo La Tengo were at the t-shirt table. I thought that was really neat.
Other than that, this weekend was kinda boring to talk about, but relaxing for me. We tried out a new sushi place Friday night called Sushi Tora. It was pretty good. Saturday morning we biked to the market (still going on until November, that made me happy) and I went the whole 4.5 miles without stopping, which is something I hadn't done before. My legs were very achey that night. We watched the hockey game at Heather and Andrew's Saturday night (Avs lost) and Eric grilled up some delicious food for us last night.
Not much news other than that. I'm getting my graduate application packet ready. I've gotten 3 of the 4 recommendation letters I need. I guess for the last one I'm asking my boss, which I'm afraid might be weird. It's like "Hey, can you write this letter to help me leave this job?" It is a year away though, so maybe he won't be a dick about it. -shrug-

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Ha! That last paragraph was funny. So clever, Kelly -- you're SO clever . . .

8:31 PM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home