All Things Must Pass

Wednesday, February 21, 2007


So it's been a nice week/weekend. Justin came in Thursday night as planned and we all had a good weekend. He got to meet some of my friends out here and vice versa. This is him looking happy in the mountains (he was not in fact happy but cold. I made him stand outside the car for a few minutes to take that shot):

So the weekend was great, both of the shows were fantastic. Well at least I thought so...I went

to The Shins w/ Eric, Heather and my friend Case. I was the only one in the group who was sufficiently impressed. However I was also the only one in the group who's really listened to and was familiar w/ the new album and I think that makes a big difference. Everyone wants to go to a show and hear the songs they know. The Roots show was different, everyone had a good time for that one. I knew those guys would be awesome live...

In addition, I forgot to ever post pics of my latest haircut. Keeps gettin' shorter and shorter. Also that's my concentrating face.
Das ist alles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin looks angelic in that photo!

11:25 AM, March 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home