All Things Must Pass

Sunday, November 05, 2006

week

It's been a good week so far. Well, considering it's Sunday, we'll just say it was a good week. Work was normal...enough said there I suppose. Friday Heather and I got our hair done and that took a ridiculously long amount of time. We had the appointment at 12 b/c we had another appointment at 4. Seems like plenty of time for some highlights, right? Wrong. We didn't leave the hair place until around 4:20 and got to our other appointment at like 5:30 (we had to sit through Denver to Boulder traffic). We got new tattoos together for Heather's birthday. Everything you've ever heard about tattoos on the foot is completely true. It hurts like the dickens. Definitely the most painful thing that I can recall. It's a neat tattoo though. We are pleased.
Besides Friday being fun with Heather, I've had another of those boring/relaxing weekends. Eric and I have been going out every night for a couple weeks, which I of course LOVE, but I suppose it is exhausting. For instance, I fell asleep on the couch Saturday night at like 9:30. It's nice to spend time just Eric and me. He's a cool guy to hang out with. We've been playing MarioKart this morning and now he's helping me rewrite my Statement of Purpose. It's finally coming together.
We've finally spotted the elusive kittens. I KNEW she was pregnant. She's finally bringing them around and they play on our porch. There are only 2 of them (which I also predicted) and they're really cute. They're kind of striped like Spider is, but with short hair. And one of them is kinda orange. They fear us, but Banjo doesn't get upset when we come around them, which is a good sign.
I'm spent.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you going to bring any of them inside?

3:04 PM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! You and Eric are finally starting to get old! You sound like me, falling asleep at 9:30 on a saturday night. Just wait til you hit 25...you'll be a homebody before you even know it!

3:07 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger kelly said...

never! i'm a party girl, always will be.

no, we can't bring them inside. i think we've finally decided to take all 3 of them to the humane society here. it's no-kill, so that's good. we're just waiting for the kittens to warm up to us, they still run under the deck every time we open the door.

4:35 PM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this entry is 11 days old. I believe it is time for a new one, an awesomer one.

7:19 PM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger caleb said...

Here here, Baran.

11:19 PM, November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home